Water spinach soup with clam has a cool, sweet taste, and is very popular with many people. Delicious taste, easy to process, water spinach soup with clam also contains high nutrient content which is very suitable for pregnant women. This soup not only provides nutrition for pregnant women but also helps to detoxify and cool the body effectively.
– 400g clam
– 1 bunch of water spinach
– 1 small ginger branch
– Spices: salt, monosodium glutamate, seasoning seeds
How to cook soup
The most suitable soup for cooking is clam “silk”, the meat is soft, fragrant, sweet, and the price is much lower than the big clam. Newly raked clams, soak to release all the sand about 30 minutes before
Peeled ginger, sliced only.
Pick up water spinach clean then use diluted salt water to wash, then drain on the basket to drain.
- Put the clams in the pot, add ginger and then pour cold water over the clam to boil until the clam opens, turn off the heat.
- Pick out the clams in the basket, wait for it to cool, peel the meat and filter the clam broth.
- The meat is picked separately into the cup, marinated with a little seasoning to absorb.
Put the pot on the stove, not aromatic oil and then cook the clam meat and fry it.
- Pour 2 bowls of boiled clam water in a pot, add a little sliced ginger and boil.
- When the soup is boiling, add water spinach and clam meat, season with seasonings, boil again, then turn off the heat.
Have a great time cooking !!!. Let's see more recipes below