Durian is one of the fruits quite “picky eater”, but the dishes made from this fruit material make many people fall in love. In which there is a kind of cake that many people like that is the durian cake (durian Pancake). This is a unique type of pancake in Malaysia: the outer crust is pancake, while the inside is whipping cream and durian rice. The cake to eat cold, the better, easy to make without using the oven.
- 100gr of flour
40gr of sugar
3 egg yolks
200gr whipping cream
30g icing sugar, since durian is sweet, the cream should decrease sweetness.
1 teaspoon of gelatine soaked with 1 tablespoon of water.
150gr durian rice (optional size)
- Mix the two types of flour together, sifted finely. Add the amount of milk to the flour, beat until smooth. Melt the sugar, yolks and butter and continue to mix well and comb through the sieve, and let the dough rest for at least 1 hour before rinsing.
- North the non-stick pan on the stove, when the pan is hot, lower the heat, sweep a little butter or oil into the pan, then pour a patch of flour on, smooth it evenly, avoiding thick spots. When the top surface of the cake does not stick to the hand, a dish lined with oil absorbent paper allows the cake to cool. Do this until the amount of flour is gone.
- Put the bowl and whisk in the freezer first. Then take out whip with sugar for a soft cotton mixture, finally let the gelatine mixture soak, melt and let sip into the whip mixture.
- Put some whipping cream and durian rice on the cake, gently curl it up like a spring roll.
- Cold storage. When enjoying with hot tea is very delicious.
Have a great time cooking !!!. Let's see more recipes below