Chicken drumstick mushroom is known as the queen of mushrooms, used for processing into many different delicious dishes such as stir-fry, soup, hot pot, soup, mushroom salad. Today we will use chicken drumstick to mix salad with green apple.
– 2 chicken drumsticks
– 1 green apple
– 1 chili
– 1 little cilantro
– 100g roasted peanuts
– Spices: Sugar, salt, chili sauce
– Chicken thigh mushrooms, sliced thin, then sliced.
– Boil mushrooms in water, add 1 teaspoon of vinegar. When you remove the mushrooms, immediately put them in a bowl of cool ice.
– Apples can be left on their skin, sliced in size like mushrooms. Also soak the apples in a bowl of vinegar-mixed water to avoid blacking.
– Chopped cilantro, puree. Lemon juice squeezed for juice.
– Sauce: Add 1 teaspoon of sugar + a little salt + chili sauce + mixed lemon juice and puree.
– Mix mushrooms and apples together, add a little sauce to make it rich. Finally sprinkle the roasted peanuts and coriander on top
Have a great time cooking !!!. Let's see more recipes below